Thursday, February 5, 2015

A Fond Farewell




     Hello friends, It's Ryen again and it looks like you found me! This post will catch you up, and will include a farewell from me. Let start by apologizing. I had to skip last weeks blog due to me moving out of my house and paper work logistics going all weird. So, my visa was finally approved and I was able to sign up for classes. These two things are answers to prayer. It has been months to get these things figured out, but I owe some great housemates, friends, and family for the encouragement I have been receiving. I am abundantly blessed by them.

      I will be leaving on the 21st of February on a fairly large plane. I am excited, nervous, and everything in between. I am still working on the packing, and if anyone has any ideas please let me know. I am very much open to suggestions. This was a long time coming, and it has indeed been a bumpy road. Now, I am only a few weeks away from stepping on a plane to an adventure that will surely change my perspective forever. I am thankful for my advisers at Old Dominion University. Without their unyielding support, this journey would not be a reality, and if you are reading this thank you so much for everything. It really has been amazing working with you, and I want to let you know that you made this process very smooth for me. When I get over to S. Korea, I promise that your investments will not be in vain.

     Now here is that "Fond Farewell" you saw in the title. Last week there was a great deal of "goodbyes", and it was a very bitter sweet time for me. It was a rushed week, and was not able to say goodbye to everyone. So, goodbye everyone. I love you guys so very much. There is no way to truly say the goodbye that is in my heart because I cannot hug you through this post. However, I really just want to properly say goodbye to all of you. This goodbye is more so for people at ODU. This is because some of them I won't see again for a rather long time. Many of you I will see come august, but I wanted to do a heartfelt farewell to those few that I won't be seeing again for awhile. For those back home, I will be seeing you for the next two weeks. You guys are the best. Thank you guys for helping me make this happen.

As always, please share this with all of you friends. The youtube channel is set to launch this week Friday night. Lets get the channel on to a good start.

Thank you my beautiful friends you,
Ryen



No comments:

Post a Comment